Saturday 12 March 2022

Doesn’t recommend glansie


My foreskin is too tight to fit two fingers inside. However, I recently got myself a Glansie. What it is is like a tool made of stainless steel that can be inserted into the foreskin in order to help stretch so fingers crossed this'll work.

[–]georgekera11[S] 1 point  

I have this. Never really found it useful. I was similar to you, unable to fit fingers in. You can start slow, and just grab the edges and pull them apart to start with. As each day goes on, you can try and see if you are able to get your fingers in there. I think eventually you will be able to, it may feel weird at first but you will get use to it. Best of luck!


 Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Phimosis/comments/tbhilm/a_short_post_on_how_i_fully_corrected_my_phimosis/

No comments:

Post a Comment