Sunday 23 August 2015

16 yo confirms my theory that masturbation may cause phimosis

Hi guys. I'm 16 and I've been jerking off most every day since I was around 10. I didn't really grasp (hah) how much of a problem it would be for me in the future but now I've looked at it and I'm ready to make a change. Also, prepare for TMI—I like to give the entire picture so you can understand what's going on.
I don't know if this is a thing, but I have a theory that masturbating irregularly (rubbing hand over pants/underwear and coming into them. Also I never masturbated with lube, only dry) caused my phimosis. It's pretty bad but it has been getting better. I first stopped the under-my-clothes masturbating to using my hand, then to lightly with only 2 fingers (no death grip), then finally I stopped altogether. I would say the first change happened... 7-8 months ago and I stopped altogether around 6 weeks ago.
My girlfriend and I started having sex a few months ago and, at first, I couldn't come nor could I keep an erection. At this point I was still masturbating each day. I decided that was my problem and stopped masturbating, but I had some relapses. I decided that it took about 4 days of being orgasm-free for me to be able to keep an erection through sex and over a week before I could come through sex. That solved my problems in some ways: I started to regain feeling in my dick (I'd never realized, before, how much sensitivity I'd lost) and blowjobs felt nicer. I never have been able to come from a blowjob, however.
Two weeks ago, my girlfriend went on birth control, and now we no longer need condoms. The first time we had sex without a condom I had been orgasm-free for probably 2, 3 weeks (she had been on vacation). This meant that I lasted, basically, about 20 minutes, about 2/3 to 1/2 the time I usually last. I was also much less... Vigorous(?) than normal. It wasn't as good for her, let's put it that way.
So you see I have the whole list of penis-related problems. Sometimes I can't come, other times I come too quickly. Sometimes I can't keep an erection. I have phimosis and probably some form of mild masturbation addiction. I basically suck at sex. Yay, me.
Here's my main question: would masturbating again regularly help me now that condoms aren't necessary, and help me last longer? Should I continue my nofap streak and just deal with it? What should I do? Any advice would be appreciated. I would like to keep my streak but I'm not sure. The whole point was to improve sex and regain feeling, but perhaps both could be achieved by a limited amount of masturbation?
Thanks guys. Also if this post would be better suited for another board, please, point me in that direction.

Editor note: Please see my other blog: http://uktightforeskin.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment