Sunday 2 August 2015

First time retracting in bath



He writes: So a few hours ago i was taking a bath and i pulled my foreskin back and it actually retracted for the first time ever. When it retracted i had a hard time getting it back over the glands because the skin is still tight so i guess i had a small case of paraphimosis. It was left retracted for about 10 minutes before i finally managed to get the foreskin back over. While it was retracted i was getting unwanted semi erections which was the last thing i wanted since i couldn't even get the skin back over, is this normal? This took me 7 long months of constant stretching just to get to this point. But I'm still not done yet

Questions
1. Should i avoid retracting for now to prevent paraphimosis because i'm scared i won't be able to return the foreskin over especially if i get erect while foreskin is retracted then it would not look good in my opinion.
2. What's the easiest way to get rid of the smegma? I tried to remove when it retracted with the warm water but no help. I can't even touch my glands because it's super sensative so that's not really a option to remove it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment