Monday 2 February 2015

Confirmed BXO (lichen sclerosus)



I just found this site after looking for a similar community on reddit. Anyway I've had Phimosis + BXO + Frenulum Breve since as long as I know. I only decided to so something about it about 6 weeks ago. I knew I had phimosis because I could not retract when flaccid, and could only see about 1cm of my glans.

I went to a urologist 6 weeks ago and he did confirm that I suffered from phimosis and BXO and, no surprises, suggested a circumcision. I said I would prefer to try stretches and he prescribed me some cream. It isn't the betamethasone cream that I've read about, it's called "Monistat 2%, Derm cream / Hydrosone 0.5%" or so it says on the container. I assume its more or less the same compounds. Any idea on that?

Anyway after about 3 weeks of stretching I could retract over the glans when flaccid, with a bit of tightness around the ring. After another week I could uncomfortably retract when erect.

Currently the tightness of the frenar band has decreased, but it doesn't feel like its really elastic, it can just now expand a little more. Is it too early to make assumptions that it scarred beyond repair? retraction when flaccid is not really smooth, I have to slightly tension it

http://imgur.com/a/3nZ8P

If you'd a take a look at the images, the phimotic ring seems to be completely white/pale like it's been bleached. Could be Lichen Sclerosis. The inner mucousa is somewhat thick, and when retracting forms a bit of a turtleneck, and is still visibly thicker after full retraction.

Im still doing the stretches and using the cream, and I just ordered some flesh tunnels, but would anyone know how long this will take before all 3 issues are dealt with and what the chances of regression are? and any other comments or questions would be appreciated

Source: http://www.network54.com/Forum/244184/thread/1422733471/last-1422831978/Have+Phimosis+%2B+BXO+%2B+Frenulum+Breve.+Weighing+Options

No comments:

Post a Comment