Monday 9 February 2015

Small hole - just started phimocure rings

"Around a month ago I couldn't fit my pinky in the opening, but literally 10 minutes ago I saw my glans fully for the first time (exciting)! I know I have a long way to go, for a start there's still a bit of an hourglass shape but there's no discomfort.. And it's encouraging to see progress. Now to work towards being able to retract while erect! I have some questions though;

I have a feeling I've got frenulum breve, hard to be 100% when I can't see it when erect, but judging by these pictures do you think it's likely?

Also I've read the best way to stretch it is to get both sides of it, but I find it very uncomfortable, more painful than touching my glans.. Any advice? Or do I just have to bite the bullet and get on with it?

Secondly, like I said I know there's still a bit of an hourglass shape but is it normal for the skin to bunch behind the glans?"

No comments:

Post a Comment