Tuesday 13 January 2015

18 year old just pulled back his foreskin for the first time - report

"[No Regrets]: So this is embarrassing, but has completely blown my mind. Earlier I was reading about a thing called 'phimosis' in which guys are unable to pull their foreskin over the head of their penis. For some reason it never occurred to me that this was a thing we were supposed to be able to do. In fact, the thought of my foreskin being pulled back that far always made me cringe since I didn't think it was supposed to happen, so up until now I've avoided doing it.
So skip ahead to not even an hour ago, I decide to give it a try. Sure enough, I pull back my foreskin and there's the head of my penis which I've never in my life seen the whole of before. I'm genuinely shocked; I feel like I've discovered a whole new part to my body I've never seen before. Honestly it still makes me cringe and it was a little uncomfortable, so I've only done it once so far. I'm hoping that's just something I'll get over soon.
The super embarrassing part is that having never pulled my foreskin back in 18 years, there was some pretty disgusting gunk hiding away in there. It smelt bad too. I suppose after 18 years of never being cleaned, it starts to build up.
Edit: Didn't expect so much of a reaction to this. Thanks for the comments of support, it's comforting to know I'm not the only one that discovered this late. Also thanks to the comments calling me disgusting and unhygienic or calling me a liar. Not really sure how to respond to that, it's true, but I'm not exactly about to try and prove it either.
Also yes, it is now clean and will be kept clean from here on out.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment