Saturday 10 January 2015

Possible Lichen Sclerosus


 

"Hi, I am 18 years old and I have just very recently been diagnosed with lichen Sclerosus and I have been prescribed a steroid cream (moderate) and been given a schedule to apply it, Applying it every night for a month, and then every other day for a month, and then once a week for a month on 12 week schedule while visiting my doctor each month. My Doctor thought it would be a good idea for circumcision as I have a very small opening as well but i said that is not happening and persuaded him not to get it done. So I am hoping my BXO clears up within the 3 months. 
I have been researching this website and I seen a page saying a low oxalate diet is very helpful for lichen sclerosus so I am going to mix that up with my steroid cream routine to hopefully see good progress. Now what I'm wondering is has Lichen Sclerosus affected the tightness of my foreskin? as Im wondering if the opening will become bigger one the BXO has cleared up. 
I have had a small/tight opening since I was about 11 years old as i remember vaguely being able to retract my foreskin fully with no problem and then I noticed white substance when I was around 15 years old and have only just been diagnosed with Lichen Sclerous the other day after years of wondering what it was. I am planning on doing the stretching techniques that are suggested on this page but should I start now or after the BXO has cleared up? And I have also found that some of the White substance (BXO) that lies on my inner foreskin is attached to the head and I am wondering if it will release once it clears up or if it is an adhesion but I do think I have an adhesion on the otherwise of the foreskin where 80% of the foreskin is attached and then when I lift my foreskin towards myself I see a small gap so I suspect an adhesion because my penis has been ballooning up for years. Any ideas on how to release it if it is? As only 20% of foreskin is not attacthed to the head. 
I have tried to explain my condition as clear as possible and I am determined to have a fully retractable healthy penis.
Pic 1) this is the furthest my penis retracts when flaccid (look closely as its dark, the White substance (BXO) is lying on the foreskin Pic 2) if u zoom in or look closely you can see the lichen Sclerosus attached to the head Pic 3) look closely, this is showing the 20% gap I was talking about, the only part that is detached from the head of the penis, all the rest is attached/fused to the head." 
Source: http://www.network54.com/Forum/244184/thread/1420747413/last-1420820053/Need+guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment