Tuesday 6 January 2015

Can retract flaccid but not erect











"I noticed I couldn't retract my foreskin when I was about 15 or so. I knew my penis wasn't a 100% normal, but I could still masturbate without pain so I didn't really bother me. I've also been sexually active since I was about 18 and have full penetrative intercourse a number of times, none of which really "hurt", instead it just wasn't all that great: Climaxing felt good, as did seeing a girl squirm and spasm uncontrollably during (and approaching) orgasm, but during the... 'in and out' phase, I feel relatively little stimulation.
Lately I've been reading up on Phimosis and am pretty sure I have it. Or at least I would be if it wasn't for a few things:
1- I can retract my foreskin when my penis isn't erect, it's only when I'm 'standing tall' that it's impossible.
2- Sex and masturbation don't hurt at all, neither does retracting the foreskin as far as it will go.
3- When I pull back my foreskin when I'm flacid, I have a weird elastic bit of skin that connects my helmet to the tight ring of skin causing problems. This makes me thing I might have Frenulum Breve, but I'm still not sure.
Anyway, that's the present situation. I was wondering if anyone had any tips and tricks for treatment/cure? I have some mild steroid cream (Betnovate Ointment) I''m going to try applying, as well as a few daily stretching exercises. Also, I read about certain masturbation techniques designed to help with Phimosis, does any one have any details?
And now for pictures!: I wasn't sure these were necessary but seeming as I'm not a hundred 100% sure of my diagnosis I should provide some visuals... sorry guys."


Editor Note: All this guy has to do is to stop masturbating and allow repair to happen. See my other blog: http://uktightforeskin.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment