Thursday 29 January 2015

white ring

 "I had phimosis since my teenage years but I managed to stretch it to the point I can fully retract behind glans even when erected. But when I have 100% erection I need to use some force to retract it even further behind glans. Also I noticed some white scar-like ring around the tighest point of frenulum. Is it possible to get rid of it? I'm already using some ointment for scars to prevent further development of those scars (but i'm not sure if they're scars). Also I looked into sticky thread "Phimosis 90% cured" and is it possible this could be conditions of BXO?"
"Sorry! I was sure frenum band is called frenulum, my mistake! Skin where the ring is seems tight and not very elastic. Also after intensive sex with my girlfriend skin where the ring is seems to be kind of damaged and reddish and therefore i think this might be causing scars but im not sure. "
 Source: http://www.network54.com/Forum/244184/thread/1422447107/last-1422555867/White+ring+around+frenar+band+and+possible+stretching

Editor note: Is this scarring caused by stretching rings/phimocure rings?



No comments:

Post a Comment