Sunday 25 January 2015

Guy using stretching method

So, basically I've been stretching the frenar band and can now fit five fingers inside with some tightness (only using two due to holding camera...). From the pictures below, does the foreskin look loose enough to you that it would retract over the glans without issue or would you recommend further stretching? My original plan was to be able to fit seven/eight in there before attempting retraction – as it stands it feels like I would need to force it a little – it won't just easily glide over.
 So, in this image (the lighting is a bit poor so frenulum highlighted in blue, extra skin in red), you can see that next to the frenulum there is a small piece of skin that is attached to the glans, i.e. the frenulum is not the only thing holding the glans to my foreskin. Is this normal?  


Editor note:  I recommend not masturbating and "natural stretching instead: http://uktightforeskin.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment